Ako proizvod nije na stanju, dostupan je u roku od 30/60 dana. Potrebno je naručiti.
There is no better Rifle Rest than one from SEB!
The SEB “MAX” is, so to speak, the big brother of the SEB “NEO” ( Art. HMSEBRR can be found here ) and thus basically has the same properties, except that the “MAX” carries real heavyweights of up to 50 kg, and the Contact surface accommodates forends up to 20.3 cm wide! For use with such “heavy guns”, a specially designed counterweight can be attached to the SEB “MAX” (included in the scope of delivery) .
The support is controlled super-finely and absolutely jerk-free with a joystick that can be unscrewed for transport, both vertically and laterally. There is a difference in the joystick compared to its little brother “NEO”. With the SEB “MAX” the reverse operation function was dispensed with. This means that on the “MAX” the lever controls the rest exactly as the shooter controls the joystick (up for up, left for left…), while on the “NEO” this function is reversible (up for down , …). If the joystick is released, the Rifle Rest remains in the last set position.
The mechanics are highly precise! Although the production takes place in Indonesia, German parts are also used. Admittedly, SEB Rifle Rests are second to none, and if you want to be at the forefront, you absolutely need them. Many shooters around the world have already recognized this. For all distances over 100m this Rifle Rest is the absolute ultimate!
- Suitable for right and left hand shooters
- Height adjustment mechanism rests on two columns
- Particularly low rifle position possible
- The finest, stepless and absolutely jerk-free height and windage adjustments can be made in the shooting position
- Approximately 40 MOA in elevation and 44 MOA in windage
- Foot orientation changeable (pointing forwards or backwards)
- Integrated highly visible spirit level
- Contact surface made of Cordura, in three parts and can be replaced individually if required
- Cast iron base
- Base dimensions: width (measured from center to center of the set screws) approx. 35 cm, depth approx. 36 cm.
- Empty weight (without counterweight and without sandbag filling) approx. 18.4 kg
- Total weight approx. 20.4 kg
Follow this link to read the report (with videos) of MAX’s “field test” byfour-time 600-yard Shooter of the Year winner Sam Hall.